What do you think about my situation.

I talked to my husband already. He says he loves me a lot. He is in the military he doesnt call that often. He had told me that was better for us to get divorce and i said ok. then he said that he loved me and he didnt want the divorce. i love him too. the problem is that he doesnt call that often and i feel that he is cheating on me. i asked him to be straight with me and be honest that i wouldnt get mad at him but i wanted the true. he told me that he wasnt its just that i dont know things are in the army. saturdays the phone is off he always comes up with different excuses. i dont know if its just me or am i having the right feeling. what do you all think give me your opinion. he is not working this week. he says that he is always usually in the gym then comes to the room. i dont know he is 39years old and i am 27 years so i just dont know if its me.

angel8080

Asked by angel8080 at 1:55 PM on Jul. 13, 2008 in Relationships

• I had a somewhat similar situation. My hubby is 32, I'm 22. You need to follow your heart. In my situation, my instinct has never let me down.
    maria_christmon

Answer by maria_christmon at 3:35 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• Something is going on--trust your instincts. He can always find the time to call you or write or anything if he really loves you. He must be hiding something or SOMEONE.
    Americanmom483

Answer by Americanmom483 at 4:37 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I hear that the military is hard on men who cheat so maybe he's not admitting that to save his career. Either way, if a man doesn't want me, my ass is out of there. It's an opportunity for you to find true happiness with someone who does want to talk to you and be with you. Cut the guy loose if he wants to go.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:45 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• It sounds to me like he is cheating...I have been around the military for 10 years....I have seen it all.
    NikkiMarie333

Answer by NikkiMarie333 at 9:39 PM on Jul. 13, 2008

• I like the idea of you moving with him. If he won't allow it, something's up.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 10:56 PM on Jul. 13, 2008