What are you getting your kid(s) for the holidays? (pls also post kids' ages)

My son is 15 months old, so I'm just looking for more ideas!

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 9:53 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Holidays

• okay my daughter is a year and i am getting her a sit n spin. because i am tired of her standing in the living room turning around in circles to make herself dizzy lol a pretend vacume cuz she likes to play with mommies the elefun game cuz i like that one lol i want to get her the elmo kitchen and some wonder pets things she loves wonderpets
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:56 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• the elefun game is fun to play with the kids. its an elephant that blows butterflies into the air and it somes with little nets and you try to see how many butterflies you can catch. and then you get to pick up all the butterflies and put them in the elepant and start all over. doesn't that sound fun lol no my daughter had it when she was little and she loved it/
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My son is ten months old. He's getting some booties/slippers and a dump truck.

My daughter is 2.5 and she's getting a dress-up box and some new hair clips and bows.
    EmeraldsMommy

Answer by EmeraldsMommy at 10:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• im first time mommy to be but I did get my niece (almost 3) my littlest pets =) she likes tiny toys! and a bratz set with a barbie a toothbrush set and a small suitcase with more little toys inside
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 2:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• oh and clothing I figure a child always needs new clothes!
    glossyblack

Answer by glossyblack at 3:02 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Ty (4) my son, is getting a Shake and Go race Track with extra cars, some more smart cycle games, clothes, one of those helmet racecar things CM advertised in the end of November.

Mariah (13months) my daughter, is getting a telephone that rolls, Cabbage Patch dolls, more monographed outfits then I can count, and bows for her hair.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 3:44 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My kids are 3 and a half years old, and 21 months old. This year has been really tough on our family. So actually we are not getting them anything ourselves. Their grandparents and godparents will be getting them gifts. And as bad as I feel for not being able to purchase presents myself, I feel better knowing that my mother in law is very understanding. And knows that. So the boys will still have a nice christmas. Like I said we are very lucky, for having such wonderful people in our lives.
    Reggie2

Answer by Reggie2 at 5:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My son (6) is getting a bible, a Pokemon pillow, wack a mole game and a Nintendo ds game. My daughter (10 m) is getting a rock and play piano and a baby. I will put a small toy, an ornament and fruit in their stockings, from Santa.
    lovemyznz

Answer by lovemyznz at 6:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• son (6) nintendo ds, tons of books (just started reading), ds game (spiderman), hulk and iron man action figures, hot wheels, book of tattoos, hulk tshirt, a racecar pencil holder with built in sharpener

daughter (4) Disney tinkerbell costume, tinkerbell dolls, books,tattoos, holiday skirt from baby gap, cute slippers, pjs, a play register, clothes and a bike

baby (6 weeks)baby sign language books, baby counting and abc books, play gym, tons of clothes, stuffed animals, an interactive football
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 18, 2008

• oh and my daughter also got one of the barbie fairy princess barbies that sing... and a barbie hairstyler head...i can't remember everything everyone got tho lol...
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 9:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2008