Anyone ever have implantation pain?

I have been cramping for over a week now! About 5 cramps a day and having some tenderness in my breasts. The cramps are short and some can gurt :/ but generally feel like a normal period cramp. I think i may be expierencing "implantation" pains but im not bleeding. I am due for my period on the 15th of this month. What do u guys think?

kimiii90

Asked by kimiii90 at 11:30 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Lol I didn't know I was pregnant let alone when I implanted. Felt nothing. The only way of knowing is taking a test.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:32 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• my friend said she had some bad cramps on implantation followed by bleeding so idk :/
    kimiii90

Comment by kimiii90 (original poster) at 11:33 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• Lol how do you know it's implantation if you don't have a camera inside of you! It could be anything. Not everyone experiences implantation bleeding either. I've been pregnant five times and never heard of it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:39 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• ha idk just something i have heard. Just want some answers for all these cramps! Ugh!
    kimiii90

Comment by kimiii90 (original poster) at 11:41 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I had implantation pain and spotting with 2 out of my 4 pregnancies. It was just out of the blue one day and pain did not last more than that.
    Grungalax

Answer by Grungalax at 12:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I had light cramping in the beginning yes
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 3:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011