How could anyone hurt a child?

It makes me sad when i hear bad things done to children. people dont even think about their doing what impression their making. i look at my children and im sad all the time cuz i couldnt hurt them. then i think of how my childhood was it just hurts my feelings even more. their just so preciuos and sweet and rotten but me how could you hurt that bond.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 PM on Jul. 10, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I couldnt do it.....I know its awful but some people do it.... :(
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 11:49 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I know you here more and more about it everyday. I feel horrible when I just barely spank my kids. hose poor babies. :(
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 11:53 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• I could never harm my child either and I will never understand how anyone else could- I am so thankful for my daughter I look at her in amazement -her cute little fingers and toes those priceless face expressions i love her and would never harm her in any way
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 11:58 PM on Jul. 10, 2011

• It makes me so mad and disgusted. I can't even put into words how upsetting this is to me.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 12:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2011