How to say "NO"

to the other half of the zebra cake that my son left next to the computer....(before he went to bed)
it is sitting there.... the white frosting getting warm and melty from the summer heat....needs to be eaten...not go to waste

Help......

what do I do? not to give into this sugary snack cake

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 12:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• Wrap it up tight and put it somewhat hidden in the fridge. When I have sweet things in my house (which I am trying to do much less of since I have the same self-control issues!) I hide them, or put them up too high or something so that I either forget about them for awhile or they are not so easily accessible so it continues to tempt me.
    Pooke626

Answer by Pooke626 at 12:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Give it to me. I'll totally jump on that grenade for you :D
    Guinhyvar

Answer by Guinhyvar at 12:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• throw it in the trash
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• well ok Guinhyvar better get here fast
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 12:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• The trash is a good place for it! Pour ketchup or ho sauce or something over the whole thing. I can't have cake in my house either. A little piece here, a sliver there, and half of the cake is missing and I have a headache from all the sugar!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I bought my husband the snack cakes to take with him before he left...but before he did he gave our son one package and the kid only ate one...maybe I should put it in his dresser so when he gets his clothes out in the morning he can be surprised and knowing it is there as surprise might keep my hands on the keyboard and off the sugar
    wheresthewayout

Comment by wheresthewayout (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2011