Question for the women who wont get mad if i do ask this!

could you still be pregnant is even though you get your peroid? idk i have the feeling i could stilll be but idk anyone has been thru this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You can be, yes. I would go to the dr and have a blood test done. I have a friend that had her first 3 periods when she was prego.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 12:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My friend had her period this she was 4 mo.
    AmberNicoley

Answer by AmberNicoley at 12:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• you do not have a period
    but can bleed when pregnant

implantation bleed early on is common
    blood will be light is sometimes hint of pink or brown
    but heavy bleeding and pregnant is always a doctors exam
    and make sure you have an external scan
    IF it is a placents issue, you do not want an internal exam until doctor rules placents issue out

is your bleeding different?
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• placenta

typo typo

getting late - lol
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Think realistically...how long since you ovulated? Was your period normal? Did you get a negative pregnancy test? If it was totally, 100% normal, and got a negative pregnancy test, chances are you are not pregnant. But since they have a whole show (I Didn't Know I was Pregnant) on women who swear they had periods all through their pregnancy, clearly it's possible. If you're convinced, chat up your GYN and get a blood test...that kind is much more sensitive, and will tell you for sure. Just remember that if you're TTC, our psyche often plays tricks on us because we want to believe so badly.
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It does happen. Take a test- I know I've taken them at random times (always negative). Peace of mind is worth the cost of a test!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You can be. It's really not very common, but I do know a woman that bled (I don't know how heavily) for a few months after getting pg. She kept going on, they kept giving her a urine test and saying she wasn't pg (she was AD military, and where we were stationed, they did a "pg tests once a week to officially confirm if you were pg). She had all sorts of other symptoms though, and finally convinced them to give her a blood test, and sure enough, she was pg.

So it IS possible, but it's pretty rare. If you really think you might be (and not just wishing you were or wanting it so bad your body is having phantom symptoms, which also happens), then I would ask your Dr to give you a blood test to check, just to be safe.

gl!
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• btw - this is a very different sort of pg question than the ones that tend to get annoying - those are the "I had sex, we didn't use protection, do you think I could be pg" questions.

I hope you get the test results you want :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 12:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i actually went to the dr yestrday and they took a blood test showed up neagtive but they also tols me that my HGC was 0.2. idk my eyes look glowy i do have a normal pweoid but i see a diefferenc i havnt seen in me before my eyes look diff nd i pee alot feel real sleepy idk i guess this could just be a mind game
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• only way to tell is a blood test
    babydust_2011

Answer by babydust_2011 at 12:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2011