How did you know you were ready for another baby?

I feel bad my 19 month old DS is always alone. If I were to have another baby, we would be cramped up in a pretty small house, and barely be scraping by, BUT we would have our family which is all that matters. I'm scared to death of labor. I had a horrible experience with it my first time. Now Its like I have a phobia of it. I would love to have a little girl, or even another boy to complete our family. I just don't know if it's the right time. My sister and I were born 8 years apart and we fought like crazy. We were never in the same age bracket so we're not close. I want DS and new baby to be close in age and grow up together, but at the same time. Im scared to jump in and have one. Im afraid of money issues, small house issues. I don't want to gain anymore weight. I've put on 50lbs since having DS. I don't know if it's worth it, but then I think about my baby boy and so badly want to give him a lifelong best friend. IDK what to do. How did you know it was the right time? Was it a suprise pregnancy? How did you deal with it? are you happy with the outcome?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my son will be 4 at the end of the month and my daughter just turned 2 months old. i didn't know i was ready for another baby.. she was a suprise!!! took me a lil bit to get use to the idea, but now that shes here i wouldn't trade her for the world! my son adores her as well.
    youngmami07

Answer by youngmami07 at 12:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• when i got pregnant.
    2breath2live

Answer by 2breath2live at 2:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011