what do you find personal peace in daliy, other than bible?

i find peace dalily in so many ways and things,i'm happy to be a live.I love my kids if i never change anyone eles life at least i know i give and receive a lot from my kids. i have changed there lives forever, and that lives me so much joy!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• i find peace in knowing that my kids are healthey and safe.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• that is a beauiful message jodi i agree-op
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:26 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• thank you my kids are my world and knowing that they are healthey safe and happy makes everything good for me.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 10:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I definitely find peace in my kids and knowing that they are healthy, happy, and being the best they can be. I find peace in daily meditation and affirmations and knowing that I have that divine spark within me.
    jenettyshome

Answer by jenettyshome at 10:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• OH yes God uses our children to remind us that He is ever present! I find peace in Worship I sing songs and spend time just talking to the Father...LOVE just being in Him!
    TalithaStarry

Answer by TalithaStarry at 11:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My son. Knowing as i drive to work, God is watching over him! Knowing that i have a job to go to every morning..Everything i ahve, im completly greatful for! Just keeps reminding me.
    aMbeR012005

Answer by aMbeR012005 at 11:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I find peace being with my daughter and husband. We are going through some hard times, but I know as long as we are all together, everything will be ok
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I find a lot of peace in nature. I watch the changing seasons, the course of the sun across the sky, the stars at night and the changing phases of the moon. I look at the little creatures like the squirrels and rabbits in my yard, and feel a kinship with them - we are all warm-blooded, breathing animals. As a biologist, I even feel my distant kinship with the fish, reptiles, and even plants and pond scum; we all came from the same original first life. Knowing I belong to this beautiful world always lifts my spirit and makes me happy.
    yarnjunkie

Answer by yarnjunkie at 12:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Very well put yarnjunkie!
    I so enjoy nature too. Just seeing the world in it's natural state and knowing that life goes on; whether it is the subtle changes in nature that take thousands of years or the not so subtle changes in weather as the seasons change. I also find comfort in watching my son grow as he slowly becomes the man he will someday be.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 2:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I find peace in nature as well. Seeing Mother Earth sleep in cool blankets of snow only to bring life from her slumber in the spring. Yea, I find comfort there as well.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:43 PM on Dec. 17, 2008