Tenants! Do you get your rent bill through the internet?

And Do you pay your rent with any other forms of payment besides a personal check?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• Some big apartment complexes use that now. It happened at the one I lived in before moving to a house. I chose not to do it however because I always paid my rent on the last date it was due and I dropped in the drop box at midnight the night before. If I paid it online, I would have to pay it earlier, something I didn't want to do at the time.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 8:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Ive never heard of that, I pay by money order, our landlord is skeevy, and I dont like him at all, I dont want him having my accound and routing number. Ive never heard about paying on the internet, I know my mom does the automatic billing for her rent and the back sends a chashiers check to her landlord every month.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• account**

I pay everything with a money order because two years ago someone got a hold of my account number off of one of my checks and I havent written a check since. Its worth the .50 for every money order. Your address, full name, account number, bank name, and routing numbers are on the check, and youd be surprised how easy it is for someone to use that info
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 1:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 2:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Always a check. I never knew you could pay online
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 4:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• When we rented we never got a bill. We knew the rent was due the first of each month and I walked a check to the office the week before it was due.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• When we rented, I always paid by check.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:54 PM on Jul. 11, 2011