Home

I need sheets that really fit the bed, can you suggest a good brand?

Sarah961

Asked by Sarah961 at 1:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Home & Garden

• It depends on what kind of bed you have. Most of the newer beds are really thick mattresses, but most of the really cheap sheets are cut for thin mattresses. I bought some expensive bedding at Sam's Club - don't remember the name, but it had a high thread count and Egyptian cotton. The set came with sheets, pillow cases for six pillows, five more throw pillows, comforter, and bed skirt, for around $150. That was three years ago, and the sheets are still in good shape. When I buy cheap sheets, they don't last a year. So you really do get what you pay for. Rather than a name brand, look at price. Try shopping Kohls, or Penny's, rather than Wal-Mart or K-Mart. I think you'll be happier with what you get. If it doesn't fit immediately when you take it home, return and get your money back.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It really does depend, like Lorelai said. We got some Wamsutta sheets that were freakin' awesome, but sadly, I don't think they're made anymore.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:37 PM on Jul. 12, 2011