Do you believe you have a Guardian Angel?

If so, what makes you believe that?

Kathy675

Asked by Kathy675 at 1:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Yes I truly beleive I do! There has been several times I have to say that make me beleive this! Example.... I rolled a trans am the older style ones with my then 15 month old niece in the car with me! We were going less than 5 minutes from my house so she wasn't in a car seat just a seat belt! When we went over a hill a truck was coming up the wrong side and I over corrected. Needless to say the car rolled and was smashed to the point that the roof of the car was smashing the seats down. We both walked away with just scratches!! I had to crawl out of the car cause paramedics could not find us where the car was located! We both had blood all over us but the ER could not understand it since we just had minor scrapes and bruises! I remember hearing someone say get out but no one was ever there!
    mom2lilangels

Answer by mom2lilangels at 8:45 AM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Absolutely. Because I wouldn't be alive without her. Too many times I have had a sudden urge to do something for no good reason,and it saved my life. Like the desire to slam on the brakes, moments before I knew a car was going to run a red light. And I know my daughter's guardian angel worked over-time. I used to get this urge to check in on her when she was an infant, right before she accidentally strangled herself! She survived, and is 30 today. But she nearly died in her crib twice.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Sure do! I was stopped at a red light and when it turned green my car would not move as I pressed the gas peddle to go forward.
    out of nowhere there was a semi barreling down the highway ran the red light...if my car had been able to move forward I would have been squashed like a bug.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes I do.
    I also believe we have more than 1 person watching over us.

I remember when my ex-fiance and I broke up, I thought I would never make it, depressed, ect..
    I remember some lady coming up to me while I was on the front porch swing crying. Never seen her in my life, and I lived in a small town at the time in KY. She touched my arm and said "sometimes things in life work out for the better things...in about 6 months, you'll realize what you're meant to live for". I thought she was nuts. I watched her walk away, never seen her again. I moved 3 months later to MD, met my DH...

3 months later, I was pregnant with my daughter. She was right. <3
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 5:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I believe, when we pass on, we become "Guardian Angels" to our loved ones... And yes, I believe my grandfather is with me. I've heard his voice, I've seen his reflection standing behind me in the mirror and I've smelled his cologne... He's been gone for almost 18 years, and yes, I know he's with me every day... Definitely my guardian angel!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I believe in angels, but I don't believe that we are each assigned a specific angel to watch over us throughout our lifetime.
    popzaroo

Answer by popzaroo at 9:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes, we all have one, I was told by a total stranger that knocked in my house to tell me my house was full of angels!!!!

Answer by older at 12:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have GUIDES...not GUARDS.

There's nothing to be "guarded" from.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 6:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I had to slam on my brakes the other day because a car ran a red light, scared the hell out of me! A man came up to my car and asked if I was alright, because I was visibly shaken. When I told him I was he walked back to what I thought was his vehicle, but when I looked in my rearview mirror, he was gone! I got out of my car searching and didn't see him anywhere. Makes me wonder, was he my Guardian Angel?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes I do, I have my own personal reasons for believing. :)
    geminisummerz

Answer by geminisummerz at 1:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2011