Lego instructions

My six years old never was very interested in lego until very recently. Now all of the sudden she loves it, yet her sets have instructions for 5 or less things. she inventsthings by herself. but is there any resources i could find more instructions and ideas?

ganna04

Asked by ganna04 at 1:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• Oh, yeah! There is a Lego website, and Lego club. If she joins the Lego club, I think there is a monthly magazine with more instructions, and fun things to do. And there are instructions online. My son was in the club years ago, and I think he got a small Lego set delivered to him on his birthday. IT was fun.
    LoreleiSieja

Answer by LoreleiSieja at 1:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My son is 7 and loves legos. He has about 100 sets, lol. There is a website( Lego.com) It has ideas, games, movies, etc Try it out. They also make a magizine that comes out monthly
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 1:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Thanks, i love this site. Yet this isnt really much for girls...yet i am going to spend more money on backery, log cabins, they look so cool
    ganna04

Comment by ganna04 (original poster) at 1:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2011