Men?

Men can be so frustrating at times! Do they ever mature and grow up? I guess this is indeed a vent. I get so fed up when my DH glares at another woman like he just found gold, lol....I know men and women look, but at least have boundaries of some sort. I can't control what he does when I'm not around, but I do feel it is disrespectful to stare while he is holding my hand! He is in his forties...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Men are such visual creatures it's pathetic! My hubby was staring at a very obese woman last night and I'm starting to think he digs that lol.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• angryIt seems they all do it

Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 1:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• mine stares at me :)
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 2:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Do not let him , DIRESPECT YOU !!!!.

Tell him, you are going to the car or out-side and when he is done looking at other women, he can find you.

F**K HIM, Whould he take that from you ? NO ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 3:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• lol my dh did it at the pool one time and I said very loudly to him, GO OVER THERE lolz he got really embarrassed I guess he didnt see me staring at him staring at her. He swore he was looking at her head which was shaved but only so much will a pregnant woman believe. Still, He hasn't done that anymore.
    thelovelymzbre

Answer by thelovelymzbre at 4:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I call him out on it. I'll say "Do you want me to go get her number?" Then he gets embarrassed, because he KNOWS I'll do it!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well, men are like dogs. Just because you have them chained to the porch doesn't mean that they don't need to bark at the neighbors every once and awhile. Just show him a rolled up newspaper and when he slinks back under the house then throw him a liversnap.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 9:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2011