What can i do to make the pain go way some

i am 30 yrs old and i have been dealing with somestuff that im not really shour what it is... the 10th of june i had surg on my foot and that monday i started my monthly well it lasted 4 days and everyweek after that i have some bleeding 2 to 4 days a week... i have been really moody and i have had some belly pains that can get pretty strong and lower back pain as well and im also really hot all the time and when i move around alot i get really dizzy and light headed... i have tryed cold and hot packs and well whatever one that i am doing at the time sends pains into my belly... i miss laying on my belly cause its really unconforable as well and i have tryed a pillow in beteewn my knees and that seems to help but not all the time... and i am not really sleeping good at night and i am takening naps in the day time which is so not me

pooh1980

Asked by pooh1980 at 1:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-3 Credits)
  • I'd talk to my doctor.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• im going to see her tues but the pain is harsh alot of time
    pooh1980

Comment by pooh1980 (original poster) at 1:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Ya, see your doctor...Good luck!
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2011