Ok im new to this...and just have a couple of questions...I might be pregnant but dont know adult content

the last time i had sex was about 3 1/2 months ago...we used a condom and thats all...I had a somewhat normal period after that the same month, and I had a somewhat light period the next month, then last month I didnt have one til the end and it was just really really light spotting like one or two specks it got up to a thin line and did that for almost two weeks before I got my period..and my period only lasted about 3 days and was a lot lighter then it usually is. It ended about a week ago and now I'm having a period again. It's about normal flow between normal and light. I have been really stressed lately so it might be that, my grandmother died recently and my boyfriend and I broke up :( . However I know that spotting can be a sign of pregnancy and since none of these "period like episodes" were normal, I just need to know if I need to get a test or not. Am I possibly pregnant? :(

swanprincessali

Asked by swanprincessali at 1:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• ::slaps::
    MsSelfDestruct

Answer by MsSelfDestruct at 1:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It doesn't sound like it to me but I would get a test done. Stress can mess up your periods big time. That is what it sounds like to me.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 1:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• margarita time

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 1:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I would say no but to be on the safe side get a test.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 2:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• dollar Tree has tests that really do work if you want to go the cheap route
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• get a test its more effective than asking us. im so sorry for your loss tho <3
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 2:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• thanks for the feedback from everyone. I appreciate it, and I guess I should take a test... and if I'm not pregnant...does anyone think that I should be worried about anything else that might be going on or chock it up to stress and see my gyno at my scheduled apt. in sept and let her know then?
    swanprincessali

Comment by swanprincessali (original poster) at 2:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• U can always just get a test and see..
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 3:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• ITS ALL OF THE STRESS
    AND YOU DONT NEED A TEST FOR THAT
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 7:57 PM on Jul. 16, 2011