Do you ever reminise about way back when when u and your s/o dh met?

I do often it reminds me how lucky I am :)

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 1:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• pssst Idk how to spell reminise haha so sorry
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 1:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Only all of the time. I love him more today than I did 18 years ago.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 1:56 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes I do, often, it makes me sad and happy...mostly sad because I still love him and we only ended about a week ago. :( But I try to focus on the good times, because there were many. And I believe that reminising or looking back on it can help you figure out somethings you did wrong/right and help you learn from them and grow as an individual and I believe that will make you a better gf or wife in your next relationship.
    swanprincessali

Answer by swanprincessali at 1:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• awwwww!!!!! :))
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 1:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes I like to reminisce about the early years. I like to tease him because the first time we kissed at 15 was in a dark hallway and he bumped into me and knocked me into a picture frame, then when he bent to kiss be we bumped again and he gave me a fat lip haha. He hates when I tell that story, but it's pretty funny!

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 1:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• im sorry dear :(
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 1:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• hahaha!!!! thats funny! on the first DAY i met my husband we were outside a church waiting on my cousin to come out with her bf and it was freezing and he asked me if i wanted to sit on his lap i was like wtf? lol it was awkward....lol but he is a weirdo and i love him to death!!!!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• We were doing this the other day, DH & I. That was 32 years ago, we've been married 28 yrs. I think earlier I said 26. Toooo long ago, I can't remember, lol We were married April of 1983. OMG! Thats a long time!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes and I feel so lucky and I adore him! We met on pump 5 at the gas station I worked at. He was a regular customer and I got the nerve to walk out and give him my number. Pump 5 is our thing now, we always fill up our car at pump 5, and if it is taken, we wait. We are crazy, but its sweet too. All 5 years of it!
    sunsetbeach81

Answer by sunsetbeach81 at 2:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• <3 awwww!!!! So sweeeeet!!!! I love thinking about all the mushy stuff when he first told me he loved me....oh gosh....if he was home from wirk right now i would hug and kiss him....i miss my hubby when he works...boooo :((
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 2:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011