Have u ever nursed any other women's baby

krishh

Asked by krishh at 2:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i havent, but i know that one of my friends just had a baby, and her sister in law had over produced, so they started freezing it, and so my friend used it for her baby, cause she couldnt produce any... i thought it was rather strange, but to each their own... maybe i thought it was strange, because i didnt even nurse my own
    kc_penney

Answer by kc_penney at 3:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I did nurse my friends son once.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 9:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I haven't but that's not saying I WOULDN"T So long as it doesn't take away from my own child... I don't see why not? But it would have to be some one's child I knew. I wouldn't just pick up a stanger's kid and go "hm... you look hungry!"
    cmboyd_1999

Answer by cmboyd_1999 at 9:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Good question. No, I haven't but I certainly would have done if needed to. I have no quarms about it at all.
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 2:37 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I havent but I was going to for my sister cause I was at the time producing over 24oz each pumping and when her son was born she wasnt producing at the hospital and the nurse was trying to give him formula...
    JaylynnsMommy21

Answer by JaylynnsMommy21 at 12:41 AM on Jul. 13, 2011