Why are ladys like this and if your a plus size plz answer

i am a lil on the heavy side like 180.i have lost over 200 pounds im very proud of my flabby butt self.well today was very upsetting.when i walked in to the tanning bed there was two ladys sitting there who had to be in there early 30's starring at me as if i make them wanna throw up.well when i had entered my lil small of a room i could hear them talk.one lady said i dont know why fat girls think they can look so hot with a tan they will never get noticed and the other lady oh i know just think when she sweats they will need an over size mop we need to get out of here b4 a pool get's made.then one had said i noticed she had a car seat in her car i wonder if she had the kid or is it still lost in her and they both laughed.i finaly got my clothes on and said how the hell could to nasty lil chicken legged cant say this to my face but the second i close my tan room door you have to talk about me as if i couldnt hear you.now if you are,wasand would have been plus size how would you have handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont know how i would handle it, but seems like u probably handled it near how i would,,, or maybe just would have walked out AFTER tanning telling them how rude it was..
    kc_penney

Answer by kc_penney at 3:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am so sorry that happened! How rude! People can be so heartless and terrible. Hugs.

I probably would have walked out, stood right and front of them, stared them up and down and said,

"God is watching you. It is probably best if you try and be good."

Give one more piercing stare, and go in and get my tan.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 3:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I weigh about the same as u and I recently got called fat in front of about 50 ppl while I was in a bathing suit. I balled my eyes out. Ppl r so damn rude.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I probably would have went off. I'm a lot heavier than I have been in a few years, and I've had several people ask me when my baby is due. It hurts my feelings. I would never treat someone differently because of their weight.
    Mrs.B3

Answer by Mrs.B3 at 3:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well, for one, I wouldn't have been there because I don't want skin cancer.
    But other than that, I probably would have ignored it and categorized it as the mindless insults of two persons SO unhappy with their own lives that they have to depreciate others, people they know nothing about, in order to make themselves feel good.
    Realize that you're a better person, because you don't have to resort to insulting strangers to get your happy fix.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Well I'm not a plus size, but I'm answering anyway. I think what those women said about you is disgusting and if I had been there I probably would have slapped a bitch. Seriously though, you cant fix ugly on the inside...
    fireeyes81

Answer by fireeyes81 at 10:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• "I'm fat. You're ugly. I can lose weight..."
    1bluemonkey

Answer by 1bluemonkey at 10:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Opened the door to their room and sat on both of them.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• lol you know after the fact that thought did come to me. but my dh said you should have farted rite on top of them.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2011