Miscarry???

Okay so I had it confirmed that I am pregnant, but today I started bleeding and it is kind of a bright red mixed with really dark red. I called my doctor but no answer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• there is the possibility of bleeding without miscarrying. If it is accompanied by severe cramping, I would go to the ER. Otherwise, wait it out, see how long and how heavy you bleed, and just get to your normal OB as soon as you possibly can.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• If you start to see clots and have cramping then i would start to worry
    Proudnewmommy11

Answer by Proudnewmommy11 at 3:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You better consult your doctor first.Don't carry anything heavy during your pregnancy.Get rid of cats in the house or at least don't touch them or feed them as you may contract a disease called Toxoplasma which leads to miscarriage eventually.
    junglefevermona

Answer by junglefevermona at 6:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I know that everyone says not to worry unless your cramping. It took my husband and I 5 years to get pregnant. When I found out I started to bleed. I bled for 2 weeks, no cramps, no pain, no clots, then one day I started to get some really light cramping. I mean so light it was barely noticeable. I decided to go to the ER and sure enough I was miscarrying. So just because there is no other sign of miscarry does not mean that you are not miscarrying. Try your doctor again and see if they can see you today. Most likely if your going to miscarry there isnt anything that can be done about it. Its natures way of dispelling a fetus that would most likely end up with severe issues if carried to term. And I said most likely, sometimes it just happens. I wish you the best of luck and hope that it all works out and you arent miscarrying.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2011