Im so fricken scared right now!!!!

I dont think i will be able to sleep tonight.....i was doing dishes and i heard a big thud.....coming from my kids room....the thing is my kids are asleep in the living room right outside my kitchen i went to check to see what it was ( fully armed with a sharp screw driver) and there was NOTHING there...what the frick? and im to scared to go look in MY bedroom....so im sittin just staring at the door....im super scared but i dont know if i shoullf call the cops b/c i dont know if something had fallen or not but my house has grown extremely quiet i turned off the air so i could listen better....i just dunno what to do.....

raeyliNlilysmom

Asked by raeyliNlilysmom at 3:43 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

• I've had that shit happen. Always turns out to be SOMETHING fell down or got knocked over by pets, airflow, whatever. Be cautious though.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Don't panic yourself, first. My first line of defense is to grab your phone, make sure your doors are locked just in case, and turn on the porch light. If it's an animal scrounging around outside, or someone who doesn't belong there, the light will usually scare them away. It was probably something simple like a shift of the books or toys on the shelf, so if you don't hear it again, reassure yourself that it's nothing and go head for bed. If you do see something moving, or hear it again, don't hesitate to call the police. Better to feel silly that it was nothing than to feel unsafe. Saying prayers for you...
    terirose22

Answer by terirose22 at 3:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• That is weird and I have had those types of things happen but I believe I have a ghost/spirit in my house so I just blame it on that
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 3:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• thanks ladies i think i just over reacted :( in my house scary crap always happens at night i live in a scary neighborhood so im very cautious i sleep with a bat by my bed I have made sure the windows are closed and locked the back and front door are locked so i think it was either a ghost or my daughters yo gabba gabba play computer falling behind her tv and htting the wall..... :( wheres the wayout im terrified of that too! haha I see shadows out of the corner of my eyes all the time but i think its from lack of sleep or for better words hope! lol!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 4:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• We have a possom who prowls around at night in our neighborhood..an armadillo too! Dogs, cats...who knows. Lock doors, always & keep cell with you! I used to panic myself too...it's really a drag being scared late at night.
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 4:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yah it does BAD!!!!....Im tryin to make myself sleppy again.....lol
    raeyliNlilysmom

Comment by raeyliNlilysmom (original poster) at 5:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Stay cautious, hopefully something just fell down (in the closet maybe?) Good luck!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 8:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011