What age did your LO start to sleep through the night?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• She started doing it some when she was about 2.5 months old. I think by 3.5 she was sleeping through the night almost every night.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• one month old :)
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 4:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• At three months old I got her to where I could put her in bed at nine and she would wake up at five to nurse and then go back to sleep until about seven.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• All 5 of mine were sleeping at least 8 hours/night by 2 months.

Answer by missanc at 7:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I hate everyone above..lol My sonti is 14mths, he slept through the night til he was about 5-6mths then only 5-6 times since!
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 10:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Not til he was about 2 and a half YEARS old :(. 5 hours straight is considered through the night.
    Anonymous

• Officially I think as Anon said that 5 hours is considered through the night, so one of mine went through from birth and another went through at 1 month. But really 8-10 hours straight is through the night in my mind. So they were all well over a year old and two of them were nearly 2 years old :0r
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 2:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011