BABY GIRL CLOTHES

If anyone would like baby girl newborn clothes and A brand new diaper bag...Message me for details!! :) My LO has grown out of them and i have no use for them...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm adopting a baby that I'm hoping is a girl because I've got girls stuff out the yinyang, as do my sisters, and I'm hoping to be able to use their old stuff. If this baby's a girl then I won't have to buy clothes for her until she's fifteen.
    Razzle_Dazzle1

Answer by Razzle_Dazzle1 at 5:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• this is very nice of you! just wondering shipping is going to cost alot you know.
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 7:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes, That is ok...I just figured someone else could put them to good use. If anyone who is interested, I am the one that asked this question so just message me or you can comment on this for further details or if you would like pictures sent to e mail or anything... :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Bless you for being so willing to share with strangers. Hugs!
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 2:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2011