Could my hormone levels not be high enough yet?

I had a period in may but not in June which is weird because my body is totally regular. But I was suppose to start my period July 2 and I didnt. I took a pregnancy test at night thinking it wouldn't make a difference. But I have this tiny pouch. But Idk help me out please

mommy2bee240

Asked by mommy2bee240 at 5:10 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It is always possible to get a false neg on your pg test, if the enzymes haven't built up in your urine enough to be detected. However, you aren't going to get a false positive.

I would suggest taking another test first thing in the morning (the reason that the tests suggest this is because this is usually the longest time you go without peeing, and as the urine basically sits in your body, the enzyme builds up and is more likely to be detected. Also, drinking a bunch of water to "make yourself have to pee" will dilute the enzyme, too.

I would take another test first thing in the morning, and possibly talk to your Dr about getting a blood test.

gl
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 5:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• IF YOU TOOK THE TEST AND IT WAS A BFN AND YOU STILL FEEL YOU ARE PREGGERS THAN YOU NEED TO GO GET A BLOOD TEST.......
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 7:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2011