When did you start leaving your baby and for how long?

Did you have a hard time with it?

Naplesmommy03

Asked by Naplesmommy03 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• she was about 2months old and it was a full day at daycare. i didn;t really have a hard time with it because it was what i had to do and i knew she would be taken care of very well. i missed her more when i worked saturdays and she was with my parents.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 9:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I also had to leave my papby when he was 2 months old. I had a really hard time with it, despite knowing that I had to, and that he was with a friend who had him and a couple of toddlers to look after. I was unprepared at how good it would be for him and how that would make me feel. I was much more ready for my second but I had the blessing of being able to wait a couple of years as my hubbie worked nights so he could watch him during the day.
    Quinn525

Answer by Quinn525 at 11:29 AM on Jul. 11, 2011