Who do you think will take the fall on project gunrunner?

Personally, I believe Holder will go down.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31727_162-20044024-10391695.html

Here is the video that shows he committed perjury.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7oyXFk4Loc

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 8:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I think it will be somone who had nothing to do with it. Obama will not allow anyone close to him to take responsibility. I could see them even trying to find a way to blame Bush. Deflect is the progressive way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It should be the commander and chief. He okayed everything.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 10:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I would hope Holder, but I am inclined to agree with anon. They have already been working on a cover up and I have to wonder how much information has been dumped.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:01 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I hope you're right Carpy but this is the Admin. of the Free Pass...
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 11:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• It's looking more and more like Holder lied to Congress.... How much did the rest of the Obama Admin know? Obama? This could get ugly, but notice the liberal media isn't putting as much weight on the importance of the discrepancies that continue to surface in statements, testimonies, facts, etc...
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 12:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• What i'd like to know is why this isn't getting more press. If feel like this is should be a national outrage but most people haven't even heard about it.

Whoever was in a supervisory position and didn't do anything to stop it should go to jail. I would imagine that at least 15 people should bear the weight.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 2:27 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Project Gunrunner was first founded under President Bush as a bipartisan effort in 2005, when it had its inception as a pilot run by ATF in conjunction with the Justice Department and the FBI.

While the operation was run by a few dozen officers under Bush, it has since received an infusion of cash from the Obama administration, becoming a full-time project staffed by more than 200.

As WND reported, tucked away inside Obama's stimulus was $10 million in funding for the ATF's Project Gunrunner. This is in addition to $11 million already provided to the program under Obama, and another $12 million more requested by the White House for the end of this year.

CONT:

Read more: Is this why White House funded 'guns-to-drug-lords' scheme? http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=320809#ixzz1Rp4asfTw
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Holder seems to be the guilty one but do we really know what goes on behind the scenes??> Could it be championed by Intelligence, as in the early 1960's when they started smuggling drugs from South EastAsia in the pods of (disguised) CIA airplanes back to the USA and thus the use of drugs exploded.???
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I hope Holder goes down BIG time! And a few others in the admin. I hope it reaches all the way to Obama, but that's just wishful thinking. And since it was in the stimulus bill, ummm who put it in there? They ought to take some blame too.

WND, which I see minne linked, is also speculating Obama and crew deliberately did this to undermine the 2nd amendment. Hmmm, would not surprise me one little bit.
    DSamuels

Answer by DSamuels at 4:53 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• WOW gerp. I can not believe you copied and pasted from WND.

Do you think that Obama knew what was going on then?
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 4:57 PM on Jul. 11, 2011