i am worried

i posted something yesterday askin everyone to keep me in their thought bc i was goin to the doctor to see if i might have endometriosis. well the doctor made me a appointment with another doctor to get the test done, dont sure when that will take place yet. he seemed worried and told me if that is what it is then i am not goin to be able to have anymore kids (which i knew was possible) and that i would be in pain for the rest of my life. i told my husband about it and he didnt seem to happy my question is has anyone found out they cant have anymore kids and their husbands get mad about it and it ended up ending your marriage? he couldnt handle it and left? i am so worried bc i know he wants more kids and i know he wants a boy to carry on the last name or it will end with him. any advice ladies will help thank you

mommy033

Asked by mommy033 at 10:42 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• I'm not in that kind of position but if he truly loves you then he needs to stay with you because of love not because of having a child. Your not a reproduction machine just for his use. He needs to love you no matter what JMO
    good luck :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i think your worrying over nothing as far as the husband leaving you cause you can't have children. you can figure something else. like adoption. i know it's not real blood carrying the name but in the long run it won't matter. besides you don't know yet for sure.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i believ that your husband loves you very much..and my husband wants a boy too...but ya know i think that his love for you will overcompinsate forwanting a boy to carry on the last name..and hopefully everything will be okay and it wont be what they're thinking it is..i hope that for you..you sshould discuss this with your hubby,..tell him youre scared about this..GL
    amysmomma505

Answer by amysmomma505 at 11:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i know alot of women with that that did get pregnant and have a healthy pregnancy and baby, i was told i couldnt have kids and i now have 2 healthy little girls and used no treatments to get pregnant :)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 1:20 PM on Dec. 17, 2008