Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you tell your husband? adult content

you aren't in the mood and don't intimacy or intercourse with him because you hurt so badly?


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:36 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (3)
  • You need to be honest with him. If you are pain like that you need to let him know and he should understand. I hope you are better soon.

    Answer by scout_mom at 8:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • Have you seen a doctor about it? You need to tell him everything that's going on. Good luck.

    Answer by popzaroo at 10:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • just let him know; i'm in too much pain, i wanna sleep it off.

    if sex is a big deal to you two, tell him tha tyou'll make it up to him when you feel better.

    Answer by Shy_Dia at 10:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2011