Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you tell your husband? adult content

you aren't in the mood and don't intimacy or intercourse with him because you hurt so badly?


Asked by Christmaslver68 at 8:37 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Health

Level 47 (254,089 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (6)
  • We've had this same argument lately. Tell him what is wrong and what he can do to fix it, but don't just have sex to do it for him until he makes some sort of effort.

    Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • Just like that... That you hurt too much and you aren't in the mood.

    Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 8:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • Just tell him. Mine wouldn't mind at all.

    Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:33 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • I can't answer that. I tried all weekend to tell the man NO, he says why?, I told him because "you cannot talk mean and f***ing derogatory to me for three freaking days and then when the lights go want lovie-lovie"  Do you think he even CONSIDERED I was serious? No,, he kept on "moving in". My concensus today is that men just plain SUCK.  Now, sorry fpr the venting but thanks for the vent I feel at least an iota better and good luck mama!


    Answer by Dahis at 8:46 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • Hurt how? Physical pain? or He is somehow hurting you emotionally?
    In either case, if he is your husband and loves you, a simple NO should suffice.
    If you are having some kind of physical pain during intercourse you need to see a doctor!

    Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:23 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

  • physically, emotionally, mentally

    Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 2:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2011