My BBT Chart

Would anyone like to give opinions on my bbt chart. This is my first month of bbt charting and i have irregular periods. Recently i have had some unusual spotting S= spotting and H= heavy. I have not completed this chart i am currently on CD 17. I have also forgot to take my temp on CD9 & CD16.

I would like to know what you think about the rises and dips as i said i am new to this charting x

BabyMad93

Asked by BabyMad93 at 8:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't really have an answer for you, its possible you ovulated on CD 10, but without the temps from the first week it is harder to tell (I suck at taking my temps while I am on my period, seems so pointless) If you DID ovulate on the 10th, then perhaps the 14th was an implantation dip, but with all the spotting it is really hard to say if you ovulated at all. OPKs can miss ovulation sometimes. Good luck. Oh and you could try plugging it into www.fertilityfriend.com to see what they have to say!
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 6:49 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Ok so i had a temp rise again on CD18 = 97.8 and this morning (CD19) i had a temp dip =96.9 does this tell you anything different? Is it liekly im ovulating now? Im am on fertlity friend and they said im likely to ovulate between CD17 & CD20- do you think this is accurate? x
    BabyMad93

Comment by BabyMad93 (original poster) at 3:56 AM on Jul. 13, 2011