African Mango Diet Pill?

I was just looking for appetite suppressants on the internet, and I came accross African Mango pills. I've never heard of them before! A few people have said good things about them, but some have said all they did was cause constipation! Has anyone here tried them? What did you think?

Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I think it might be dangerous to try diet pills on few people recommendations. Try something, that is approved and was in the market for a long time and there are reviews and experiences about it.
    LadyGI

Answer by LadyGI at 7:25 PM on Jul. 13, 2011

• Never heard of it...I'm very wary about these things though, most diet pills are a waste of money!
    Mom_2_cuties

Answer by Mom_2_cuties at 6:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No pill will do the trick. Try changing your behaviors that are keeping you overweight. Get into the habit of exercising. Pay attention to hunger and satiety (full) signals. Drink more water, and cut out other beverages. Eliminate processed and refined foods. Get more produce (fruits and veggies) into your diet. Get more non-meat proteins into your diet. These changes can make all the difference. A little at a time is fine. Just don't waste your money on pills that are just that- a waste.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2011