Do you tend to answer with facts more, or go with an answer that will be popular?

When you answer questions on here, do you try to avoid answering in a way that will cause people to not like your answers, or do you not care if people like your answer and give facts more often, instead?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 9:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I answer some questions with facts, others with my opinion, but none are to win a popularity contest.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 9:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i tell it like it is. sometimes i may word it more delicately if it is a sensative subject, but i will not change what i'm saying to please other people.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I generally see how many down votes I can get.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:23 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I've never cared for popularity!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• depends on the question, some i give my opinion because that's what they ask for, some I give based of facts. I honestly don't care what the majority thinks of my responses.. sometimes I sugar coat for the OP's sake if they seem upset but most of the time I just tell it how I feel, or how the facts deals..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:32 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I just answer.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm just honest and try to be helpful!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I was never a fan of trying to fit in with the "popular" crowd. I am what I am, take it or leave it, I stick with my own thoughts and the facts on issues.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Don't care. I could kiss everyone's ass in every answer and my psychobitch anonotroll "friend" would still follow me everywhere I went looking for something to take out of context.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• A year or more now?

Yeah, but at least we know every minute she's obsessing over me her kids are safe.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:52 PM on Jul. 11, 2011