Baby fever!

My LO will be 1 year next month and I have baby fever! I miss pregnancy and miss my LO being little. She is running around, playing on her own, eating on her own, drinking sippy cups, dancing and yappin. I feel like I'm loosing her already :(

What do I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in General Parenting

• just relax and enjoy all the new things she can do with you! my dd is 3 now and were preganunt again with another girl...i love how my oldest is soo indapendant and can do so much more with us...and i missed being preggers and how she needed me and lil she was...maybe talk to your hubby about when its a good time to add another addition to your family
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Awe ... I miss my baby years ... my kids are now 17 and 9 and I have my tubes tied! Re-look at the videos of you baby when they were still tiny - I do sometimes ... it may help!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 9:27 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• lol, give it another year when she really gets into being a toddler... then that baby fever gets over with really quick, lol. You'll be too busy chasing her and playing with her to even think about wanting another one, lolololol.

but yes we all go through that at about that age.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:34 AM on Jul. 11, 2011