Believing???

When someone tell you something about another person. It does not matter what it is, Bad or good. Do you ususally believe them totally? That what they say was true about that person, they are talking about . Or would you not totally believe them, and want to here the other side of the story? From the other person

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• you need to hear both sides.
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 12:24 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I personally dont like gossip. He said she said stuff is not good for anyone concerned.
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 11:01 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I don't believe "he said, she said" BS!! IF I didn't see it for myself or hear it from the horses mouth so to speak, NOPE, I don't believe it!! People get soo worked up over lies.. That's why I LOATHE liars!! I take w/ a grain of salt.. Do your own research and find the truth for yourself.. JMO..
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 11:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I believe it is their own interpetation of what was said or happened. There is what's so,... ... What, when, where and the story and meaning we add to it.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 11:36 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• depends on the persons involved
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 3:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2008