I need help with my toddlers b-day

he is gona be 2 in jan..
he likes diego and lil einstiens.. i wanna do one of those 2 and i wana stick to a theme as much as can i need ideas for games snacks favors ect
i wana spend less then 150 one everything including invatiations and gifts and ill probably make his cake..
so ideas plz
thanks

JrsMommy07

Asked by JrsMommy07 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Factory Card and Party outlet

They have all kinds of themes and such.....and are available online for shipping!
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Try party411.com. Great party ideas. Also try http://www.amazingmoms.com/htm/party-little-einsteins-birthday.htm
    mom_2byz

Answer by mom_2byz at 11:14 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• we just had a party for my 2yr old daughter, and we had all sorts of games set up for the kids. Well, to cut to the short of it, I had blown up 90 helium balloons, and that is the ONLY thing all the kids played with. From the 2yr olds to the 8yr olds. The balloons were the hit of the party, sooo my answer would be to just blow up some balloons for the kids.
    Anonymous

• We rented a bounce house for my sons 2nd birthday. I think it was like $75 or so. Then we had a pinata that are like $13. We went to a place called party perks. I would check out the party stores. You may be able to print invites at home. We also had pin the tail on the donkey. I had kids from 2 up to 17 at the party so they enjoyed that.
    Aidansmom2728

Answer by Aidansmom2728 at 10:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2008