Does anyone have any clever ideas on what to buy a boss for Christmas? (female, 60 yrs old, $30-40)

Unfortunately we're a small workplace, so I don't think there's anyone to "go in on a gift" with

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 11:01 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Money & Work

• How much do you like her? If your close you should check out Things Remembered. If you don't have one local you should still beable to get something shipped to you by Christmas. ThingsRemembered.com They have personallized office supplies, coffie mugs, picture frames and more...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Everyone loves candles you should check these out www.scentsy.com/5709 its my website I sell wickless candles since they have no flame they are great for offices and we offer lots of warmers and scents! Hope that helps! You could also get her a pedicure how relaxing!!!!!!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I would say a necklace something that looks nice but you can get at somewhere like macys they have cheap beautiful stuff that would make you look like a great employee.
    youngarmywife

Answer by youngarmywife at 12:11 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• contact a Mary Kay Consultant in your area for a Satin Hands Set. It is a great hand treatment. Women 60 and over loves this set. Also it's in your price range. Also you can have it gift wrapped and delivered to you in time for Christmas.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 1:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• A gift card to Starbucks. (that is, if she drinks coffee) :) , a brotch, a necklace, a gift card for a mini facial, or mini massage or manicare/pedicare, a purse OR take her out to lunch or dinner - if you like her...

BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• a blow job......

*read previous question asked by same person*

I do love Satin Hands. I have the old set but it has like 100 steps the new satin hands is like 3.

Also
    www.brownbagparty.com/colely

There are some great gift ideas there as well. *I love the purple thunder*
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• What about going to a flower shop & having them fix up a nice basket full of different types goodies. Have them throw in a cute coffee mug.
    You could even go online & order from Harry & Davids or http://www.giftbaskets.com/
    Sometimes you can find things really nice & a great shipping price during the holiday.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:13 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Avon has some amaizing gifts for a great price! There's tons of stuff for giving women without having to go over board money wise. Specially with the economy the way it is right now.

my webpage is www.youravon.com/thirschi
    I'd love to give you some ideas from there if your interested! Just email me at hirschinova@hotmail.com
    hirschichocolat

Answer by hirschichocolat at 5:39 AM on Dec. 18, 2008