Do you have any good Christmas present ideas for a husband?

For reference, mine is 32 years old, active, outgoing, works full time, etc.

StarrMom2Xander

Asked by StarrMom2Xander at 11:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Holidays

• Before we had decided on not exchanging gofts this year, I made my husband a no sew fleece blanket. Does your husband read, play sports, watch movies?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• yea a wife that can actually put up with him.lol no hubby and i don't do the presents for each other thing anymore.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I am thinking of getting my husband a GPS for the car. He also asked for a new CD case for all of his CD's. I plan on getting him some nice shirts, too.
    LmG725

Answer by LmG725 at 11:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My hubby is an owner operator, (drives over the road). He misses our bed when he's gone so I bought him a new mattress, sheet set, pillow etc. I figure it's the gift that will keep on giving. If he feels well, it won't be as hard to be gone. Our boys each picked out something from craftsman at Sears.com. He's Mr. fix it and when he mentions something he needs in the garage I write it down and use that list at birthdays and holidays to get him what he needs.
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 11:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I got my husband a new mobile for work and home purposes, a watch since his broke and a new camera which he has wanted for awhile also clothes,cd's etc.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 11:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My SO makes a good income - so he doesn't NEED anything. My best gifts to him are things that I make. This year I'm creating a series of illustrations with images of a trumpet since he is a musician. I will have them framed and when he buys his house this year they will be for the music room.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My son got my husband the satellite radio thing that goes in the car plus the subscription. My husband loves it!

Answer by Bmat at 2:46 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Somehow I came up with a new grill. I have had that idea for a few months so I kept putting money aside. We actually already exchanged gifts and he was so excited. Another ggod thing is a new electric shaver, GPS, A nice jacket....I am not toooooooo crafty so saving up months before is what I do lol
    Fallon_Long

Answer by Fallon_Long at 3:14 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• a blow job.....

you know take him to the salon and get his hair done cut, dry, style!

WHERE IS YOUR MIND lol
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 3:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• Get him some Hockey Tickets to an away game! It's also something you guys can do for a "weekend get away trip" Don't worry I'll watch Xander :)
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 3:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2008