What business is it of yours? Why do you care?

What's up with these answers on here? If someone asks about the actions of others,you get at least one of these responses.
When did everyone start turning a blind eye to uncommon or irresponsible actions of others because "its none of your business"?
I can remember a time in the not so distant past when people chose their actions based on morals and what folks might think of them.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Morals are out the window anymore. This society is all me me me and everyone owes me. Turns the stomach.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 9:42 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• "maybe because so things really arent anyones business?.......sometimes there are things in life that other people should stay out of "

I would agree with you if they were not posting their business on here and asking questions about it.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 10:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• They fail to grasp that they BEGGED us to make it our business. They also fail to grasp that when they write a question that is causing most of us to wonder how they get their bra and panties on in the morning without instructions, they have nobody to blame but themselves.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Honestly, I don't feel like things have changed at all. What about the people who have always turned a blind eye to when a man beats his wife because it's "none of their business"? Sadly, it's always been this way.
    Y.B.normal

Answer by Y.B.normal at 9:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• maybe because so things really arent anyones business?.......sometimes there are things in life that other people should stay out of
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 10:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2011