How to tell people your almost 4 months along.

I've been pregnant for 4 months and i'm to scared to tell people. I'm afraid they'll be so mad and upset at me. What to do.

Sonic78

Asked by Sonic78 at 9:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Its not uncommon for people to wait until they are past the 1st trimester before telling people. The ones who truly care about you wont be mad at you- they will be happy for you! Congrats!! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Why are you scared to tell people? It's not unusual for women to wait until the second trimester.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:50 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yoursmom110 is right if they really love you they wont be mad..and like she said alot of ppl wait til after there 1st tri when the risk of miscarrage has dropped ..good luck and congrats !!!
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 9:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Try not to be scared, your friends and family wont be mad at you! They may be shocked that you've not told them sooner, but they'll be so excited I bet :) Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS!
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• well i live in a group home and I have no car or licence. I'll have to move from this place i'm sure. My mom doesn't want me to have kids but I've always wanted them and i have a caseworker who scares me but i hope that my family will understand and help me through this. I'm worried all the time and anxiuos.
    Sonic78

Comment by Sonic78 (original poster) at 9:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• congrats
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Sonic78: While your situation may not be ideal, you can manage to get thru this. It would be nice to have the support of your family & friends tho. As to your caseworker, if he/she scares you, can you request a different one? I have a feeling you will feel better once you tell everyone & get it out in the open. You can decide from there what your next step is. Being anxious all the time will not help you or your baby. Try to do some deep breathing or other forms of relaxation. Hang in there! And you always have us here! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:00 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• dont be scared of what god has blessed you with they will all get over it i had to face my family at 16 with a pregnancy it was'ent easy but I done everything I nened to do to prove to MYSELF I WILL BE A GRATE MOM....july 5th my son made 16 and my life and my kids with a husband and 2 dogs could not be better .................make a life for you and your child stand up for ypur baby and if you ever need to talk im here good luck
    lovevlj31

Answer by lovevlj31 at 7:29 PM on Jul. 16, 2011