How do you tell your 4 yr old daddys not coming back home

His dad and i split when my son was 19 mo for several reasons it was best if we didn't remain together, hes now asking to see daddy and go do things with him but hes in FL. im in VA hes never been the warm fuzzy nurturer type. It breaks my heart., it seems daddy has "better things to do" with his time than call his son. not trying to put my business out there but thats how it is/he is. Hes a selfish child who is 28 y/o.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:49 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Hugs to you & your Son. It is a hard thing for you i am sure. I don't know how I would handle it. I think I would immerse him in family life with my immediate family on a regular basis like my Mom & Dad & Sisters & BIL. Is ther another male family member like a brother or BIL that he can do things with? GL! I'll bump you & hope you get a good answer.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 9:57 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• he has a grandfather whos been more of a father they do so much together, hes not only a positive role model for my son but for me as well. he is a great man and im very thankful for him (hes my sons gpa on dads side)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:15 AM on Jul. 11, 2011