Is it weird?

that i havent been able to sleep AT ALL and all of a sudden the last to nights have been awsome? before i couldnt sleep with out a pillow between my legs and even then on either side i slept my legs and back would hurt and if i slept on my back i couldnt breath but now i can sleep on my back the whole night or if i want to sleep on my side thats good too. is that weird? or is that just because like the doc said my baby is now lower and almost ready to come out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I get the impression that it has something to do with the way the baby is positioned
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I could never sleep at the end of the pragnancy.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think its just because you are more tired. I have moments like that. I'll go a few nights not being able to sleep for crap and then one night I sleep so good because I'm just so exhausted.
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 11:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• it's from being exhausted
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 3:05 PM on Jul. 11, 2011