Another girl moving in on my man????

Last summer my husband and I separated for a little bit and he started talking to this girl he used to date in high school. It wasn't in any romantic way he was just close friends with her even after they broke up and just needed someone to talk to while we were separated. Apparently she fell for him. She has two little boys and a husband and she wasn't too happy that my husband and I got back together. She told me that she was gonna ruin me and she was gonna ruin my family all kinds of bullshit. My husband quit talking to her because it kinda freaked him out and life went on. She is still friends with my husband on Facebook and he says hi to her every once in awhile which doesn't bother me in the slightest because I feel like she is no threat well lately she has been commenting on my husbands posts a lot and his pictures which seems kinda strange to me. My husband said hi to her on Friday because it was her birthday well she wrote IMYSM. We both didn't know what that meant but come to find out it means I miss you so much. My husband asked her what the hell was that about and she acted like she didn't know what he was talking about. She then said oh yeah my little boy was typing random letter on the keyboard. I never meant to message you. Should my husband believe her and continue being friendly with her or is he dealing with some psycho bitch. I'm just curious if her pathetic excuse about sending that message is plausible. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• He needs to respect your marriage and block her. She is trouble.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 10:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• He needs to cut her off. Block her from his page and yours (if you have one).
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 10:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• In MY oppinion I would be pissed at her! (Im not telling you to tho!) If she has a thing for your hubby and acts on it said all that crap to you would you ever tell her husband.....? Idk Im not an expert in these situations :/ but i hope she backs off he needs to tell her that their relationship doesnt go past freindship they have no intimacy between eachother and he loves YOU!!!! :)
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 10:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I say delete and block
    Mom2Dano

Answer by Mom2Dano at 10:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• block the bitch look at your keyboard locate i m y s m the letters arnt even that "close" together and then to accidentally send it no way.... don't you know it if your kid is pushing buttons and hits enter? i sure do, so defiantly not plausible
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 10:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• She never should have been on his FB to begin with. Where do you draw the line! What kind of man keeps a person on thei FB that threatened their wife!? They'd be done a long time ago.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Why all this vindictive for the woman and not for your husband? He led her on, after all, probably told her you don't understand him, blah blah blah, which is why smart people steer clear of former flames and crushes during times of marital strain, things get said that you can't unsay.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• You husband is the one at fault, and he should block her from his Facebook today,, he could send her a message that says she is to have no more contact with him and that should be the end of that. Now, if he doesn't want to block her? I think then it is time for a very long talk.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:58 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• im thinking your husband had more than just a friend to talk to and probably had an affair with her while you were seperated.for her to act this way means they were more than just friends.just for the fact of her saying she would ruin you i would search for her husband on her fb and send him a message telling him just how inapropriate her realationship is with your married husband and tell him all about it.,but thats just me!
    ALLSPORTMOM

Answer by ALLSPORTMOM at 11:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My husband said that he would delete her if I wanted him to delete her but I don't feel like I should tell him who or who not should be on his facebook. I trust him not to talk to her inappropriately. I know he doesn't like her that way.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:24 PM on Jul. 11, 2011