Pet peeves at wrk

I wrk at a eye dr. office and a patient came in for her 1oam appt. I let the Dr. know her patient was here. she said ok but didn't move. infact the patient waited 11 monutes to be called. The damn Dr. was browsing on her phone. Like really??? So thats why I have to wait so long when I come to the dr. for my appts?! sheesh

do you have wrk pet peeves?

kyheavensmom

Asked by kyheavensmom at 10:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Money & Work

• excuse the typos pls
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 10:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• oh yeah...i work for a pest control company and i cannot stand it when i get calls from the customers asking where the guys are at. it's like if ur gonna be runnin late, call ur damn customer n tell them. they shouldn't EVER have to call the office lookin for ur late ass!!! lol for one, I get bitched out for it and it wasn't even my fault. sometimes I just wanna give the customer the tech's # n say...here u find out y they aren't there...quit griping at me...lol
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 10:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm a support person in an office supply co. and it really bugs me when the sales reps give their customers my contact info, and then I have customers calling ME with complaints. Ugh.

1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:49 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I work at a college, and there are four of us in the same suite with the same job title, responsibilities, etc... it drives me INSANE because I am paid almost a dollar an hour less than them, because I'm newer to the university, yet I have way more faculty under my care and have way more work piled up on me... meanwhile, they take an obscene amount of days off, play on Facebook all day, and clip coupons at their desks. One girl has worked 1.5 days in the last two weeks. It gets under my skin like none other, because their bosses let them get away with all of it!
    JessiFaye

Answer by JessiFaye at 10:28 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I waited at the eye dr. for an hour for an appointment ~ I finally walked out and never went back.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:12 PM on Jul. 12, 2011

• Wow!! It do take 30 mins for eye exam about 45 for contacts lens! Thats crazy to wait for one hr. Especially if you had an appt. Wonder what kind exam the doc was doing?! Probably was playing on his phone too lol
    kyheavensmom

Comment by kyheavensmom (original poster) at 6:40 PM on Jul. 12, 2011