If I clicked on someone's profile to add them as a shortcut so I can look at their page later, then where do I find it on my page. I don't know where my "shortcut" profiles are so I can return to other cafemom pages. Where do they go once you click on that link?

BerlinProject

Asked by BerlinProject at 11:21 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in About CafeMom

• The easiest way i know to do this is to add them as afreind you go to there page and in the top box it has lil blue link that says add as freind.. then you can go tot here page whenevr you want by clickin on there name on your page
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• you can get to your shortcuts two ways that I know. One is on your profile. You can add a shortcuts widget from the cafemom section of the widget menu. This will give you access to any groups or profiles you save. You can click on the group tab and in my stuff you find a link to any group posts you have have marked.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 8:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2008