help!! i think im bleeding to much!

7 week s after c section and im bleeding alot. at night im going through a pad every 3 hours. im not sure if its my period or a misscarriage. please help me. im not hurting or anything it just wont stop bleeding.

saraelf

Asked by saraelf at 11:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• if it is worrying you which clearly it is i would call a doctor.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• that is something you need to get on the phone with your doctor and ask him about it.. like RIGHT NOW. i was done bleeding after 4 weeks and i gave birth vaginally. That doesn't sound right
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• call your doctor! duh. why would you sit here and wait for strangers to answer your question??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• i bleed for 8 weeks after my c-section, but i wasn't bleeding that much, i agree, you should call your doctor
    Trinity32188

Answer by Trinity32188 at 11:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• I went through the same thing when i had a c-section, I called my doctor and they weren't concerned although it was very uncomfortable and annoying!!
    3girlscrazy

Answer by 3girlscrazy at 11:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• My docs said that if the blood is bright red and I go through more than on pad per hour to call. However, if you are worried DO NOT WAIT. Call ASAP if you are this worried. If your gut is telling you it isn't right then go with that.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 11:32 AM on Dec. 17, 2008

• To find out the best answer for this question, I think you should call your doctor!
    porterjoshua06

Answer by porterjoshua06 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2008