I need advice on how to deal with a Horrible Childish Ex Wife without it effecting the child..HELP ME!!!!

Okay a few months prior when my Step Daughters mom come to visit I advised her I did not feel comfortable with her staying with us...she has made life for me since hell. She is stating horrible things about me & trying to say my husband & his family are always going to be there for her. Great but I am here & I always will be!!! She went as far to say that my husband & her still have a relationship just less sex...and my inlaws can not wait until the day I leave.....My husband stepped in & told her to stop commuincationg with me & leave us alone. But not sure what to do at this point I need some advice.....PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Dec. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• If you don't mind me asking, what do you mean "I did not feel comfortable with her staying with us"?  The Ex wife or the step daughter? And if the ex wife, why was she staying with you and your husband? Or did you mean her bring the step daughter to your house for the weekend then hanging out for a few hours?

porterjoshua06

Answer by porterjoshua06 at 1:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2008

• No...My Stepdaughter (her daughter) lives with me & my hubby. I did not feel with the Ex staying with us...
    KareBear32

Answer by KareBear32 at 10:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2008