Bringing men into my sons life

hes almost 4 and im funny whos hes around, how long should i wait to introduce them? i dont like putting different men in his life its to confusing enough for him as to whats going on.

JacobsMommy1107

Asked by JacobsMommy1107 at 10:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• I wouldn't bring any man into my kids life unelss it was serious.
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I wouldn't introduce..until the relationship gets serious & you're sure you want to be with him.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:51 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I would wait until you are sure you would like to have the man in your life for a long time,, I think at about 6 months would be good to introduce (but no play family),, and then if and when he asks you to make a commitment to him start letting your son hang around him more and more,, but if at anytime the guy seems not to care about your son,, I would cut him out of your life,,good luck!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:52 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• thanks yall. i make it very clear my son comes first right away, you dont like it, you can leave.
    JacobsMommy1107

Comment by JacobsMommy1107 (original poster) at 10:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Could you talk to someone I know
    She doesn't care about who she brings her son around
    ugh
    I agree completely with the first answer
    Good luck and GOOD JOB
    .MhacFoirfe.

Answer by .MhacFoirfe. at 1:34 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i grew up with different men around, my mom dated a lot i made some great relationships i trusted them next thing ya k now they were broken up so i was really confused and never saw someone demonstrate a good male role so thats why its important to me do break that cycle and show my son a real man/relationship.
    JacobsMommy1107

Comment by JacobsMommy1107 (original poster) at 5:06 PM on Jul. 11, 2011