Anyone else feel depressed and mad at their man today? *kind of vent* adult content

I am still feeling quite depressed today. The depression started out yesterday, and unfortunately has not gone away yet. (yes I am on meds for it, and I see my therapist today and will discuss this w/her).
It also does not help that my husband was an insensitive jerk, and ignored me all day. So I spent most of the day alone and depressed in my bedroom. I did get my mp3 player and listen to a favorite audiobook. Later he did open the door and say 'the kids are gone' (they went to his moms for overnight) So then I went and sat in the livingroom. He sat down near me, had Hoarders on tv and immediately picked up his laptop and started playing a game one there. So after sitting there being ignored and feeling oh, so bored I got up and went back in my bedroom to finish listening to my audiobook. - until almost bedtime. Then as he was getting ready for bed he had to be rude and mean to me and say that he was going to suggest sex (which hardly ever happens in our house), But evidently since I was "mean" he changed his mind. (personally I think he had no intention of actually having sex, and only said that to be mean and spiteful). I was like 'fine, I was going to say NO anyway" (frankly the sex is always the same, unsatisfying and boring! I'd rather have a pint of ice cream than have sex-- as ice cream is ALWAYS satisfying, I can have as much as I want and when I want!).
So when he went to bed, I got up and went in the livingroom to read. Needless to say I fell asleep in the livingroom and I had no desire to go to bed. Of course this morning he had to be loud as he got ready for work, and after he left I did wake up and get up.

So anyone else feeling a big depressed today?

Anyone else mad at their man today?

Is anyone else's man being an insensitive butthead?

I just wanted to know if anyone else felt a bit blue or out-of-sorts today as well.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Relationships

• Are you sure you weren't in MY house this weekend?????????OMFG! They say everyone has a twin.............
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I have many days like that. It sucks!! My relationship is on the rocks and I'm not sure to keep him or get rid of him. We can never disagree without it becoming a full blown argument..and another one last night..yes..I'm depressed too. You're not alone
    kmombear

Answer by kmombear at 10:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• not today but other days he is mean with me .
    GlitteribonMom

Answer by GlitteribonMom at 11:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Hugs to you and hope your day gets better!!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My dh and I get along well. Sorry to hear you are having a rough day.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I'm depressed too, and we're going through hard times right now also but I can't say he was an ass yesterday or today. I'm just depressed about all of it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Wow i thought my man was the only one who did that OP. Now that i know i want to know why? I sometimes think that its cause he is seeing someone else but i never know. It pisses me off
    megclark22

Answer by megclark22 at 12:21 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My dh and I's relationship isn't quite as bad as the OP. However we do argue a lot...it seems as though his temper goes off in less than a half of second, and he's pissed for no reason before he even knows any thing at all......Anyway I am mad at him right now because we are broke, and I work full time, and he takes care of our kids while I work, while in the mean time he's supposed to be "Running a business" HA what a joke, he can't work because we don't have a babysitter, and then he doesn't make enough money to keep up with his "hobbies" fishing, hunting, motocross, w.e. u name it..........And pay our bills...so which suffers? Our BILLS!! Yeah I'm tired of it I want him to go back to work get a full time job and I will stay home with the kids since I make a quarter of what he can when he has a job. The main reason I have my job is it's really good health insurance.....SORRY to rant on your post OP....HUGS MOMMA GOOD LUCK
    3angels23

Answer by 3angels23 at 2:26 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I am in a healthy marriage but we do have our spats. Last night we had an arguement my husband didn't defend me when his brother made some rude remarks about me. I told my bil he needed to show respect in my home and ignored him the rest of the weekend. My bil left and my son went to the lake with a friend. My husband tried to initiate sex but I told him no we needed to talk about the fact he allowed his brother to insult me and he sat there with a dumb look on his face. We didn't yell but we did hash things out. He felt I was being unreasonable and I told him to think about what I said and went on a run. When I got home he was sulking and again said I was unfair he couldn't help what his brother said. I told him that is true but when his brother called me a bitch he should have said something to him and stood up for me. He went to be early and left early. An hour ago roses arrived with a card saying he was wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2011