I think I am going to smack a b***h. adult content

I think that is such an annoying thing to hear or read. What saying do you think is annoying?

pookiekins34

Asked by pookiekins34 at 10:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Just for Fun

• On facebook I hate the posts: I am so pissed at my husband....He did something to me....and then like 5 seconds later....I love you Honey.
    mommyjewel

Answer by mommyjewel at 11:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• LOL.. Um.. When people spell things funny..

Like:

I was LYKE this SHYT this BYTCH is doin .... haha
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 10:54 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Do you think I'm pregnant? Could I be pregnant? Like we're a Dr. who could correctly diagnose you. Come on. Really!?!?
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 10:55 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• "Welcome to my world", I only hate it so, because my DH abuses the hell out of it. If I utter one ouch or that hurt...........99.9% of the time that is his first response.
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 11:00 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• People that post disgusting and perverted things on facebook or post a picture of themselves everyday!! Do we really have to see that?? haha Really??
    kmombear

Answer by kmombear at 11:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Do you think I'm pregnant, here are my symptoms, followed by I can't afford a test to find out..................IT'S A DOLLAR AT THE DOLLAR STORE. Go buy a test already
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I hate when people use words out of context!!! Like I no, know I get it. Shit like that just pisses me off! lmao.
    something_

Answer by something_ at 10:59 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Am I pregnant? I want to say really do you think we are doctors? Ask your doctor!
    1sexymother

Answer by 1sexymother at 11:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• The word "like" in written communication. I have struggled to get it out of my spoken word, but when we are typing, I would hope it is easier to censor or at least go back and erase. LOL
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:47 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• LMAO!!! I cant stand "ghetto" talk at ALL! In person or on here. It makes me give up right then, because I cant respect someone who thinks every moment of their daily lives belongs on Jerry Springer . Makes me think "white trash" all day long.

And my hubby... it REALLY pisses him off when he sees grown adults who dont know how to speak without the slang crap all the time.

mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 12:01 PM on Jul. 11, 2011