Did anyone watch Jaycee Dugard last night? I think she is amazing!

I just want to say that she is amazing in spirit and in heart! Can you imagine going through all she went through and still being such a good mom! We should be applauding her instead of worrying about Casey Anthony!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 11:03 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I agree :0)
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Yes she is amazing. How she can still be such a happy person is beyond me. She is an inspiration. I started crying when she talked about her first dd being born. How he reached up in her to unwrap the umbilical cord. What an awful way to have to remember the birth of your child let alone your first. I will be buying her book.

pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:06 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I started to, but once they started reporting on how the authorities went to the house OVER 60 TIMES and never found anything I got so upset I had to turn it off. That guy is a monster and destroyed her life (regardless of how well she appears to be doing).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 11:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• saw some of it

she is an amazing inspiration
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• i watched it and it was breathtaking what she went through and the many times the authorities went there and got either sidetracked or pissed off.
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:20 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I think she is a very strong person I felt so sorry for her mom but she never gave up. The one thing that stayed in my mind was she did not give her daughter a kiss, before going to work because of being late. So from now on I will always stop and kiss my daughter no matter what I am doing. It really made me think of what she said.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 11:30 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• yes, she is amazing and I wish her well. I can't belive that our system screwed up so many times.
    Amr515

Answer by Amr515 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I watched. Her story is horrific.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 12:50 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I watched. She is amazing.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 1:10 PM on Jul. 11, 2011