Are their TV show you DON'T want your children to watch??

What would you do if someone let them watch whatever it was behind your back???

I let my daughter watch whatever, it doesn't really influence her & she acts no different after she watches certain shows. She loves watching horror movies too & doesn't have nightmares, I'm sooo lucky! Her fave movies are Red Riding Hood & The Exorcist (she thinks this one is hilarious, laughs the entire way through & doesn't even jump once!)

something_

Asked by something_ at 11:05 AM on Jul. 11, 2011 in Entertainment

• My kids watch whatever they want. In fact quite a few of the shows other moms have listed here are some of their favorites. But I do NOT allow Mr. Rogers, Dora or Diego in my home! Mr. Rogers is just creepy! And I hate this "subliminal teaching" that shows like Dora and Diego do, when they are trying to teach Spanish all the time. We speak English in this house! If my kids get older and CHOOSE to learn another language, good for them, but don't try and be sneaky about it. Otherwise they watch whatever they want.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:29 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• Family Guy, Mad TV, anything with raunchy humor in it.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• The Simpsons. It is a waste of air time. imo Family guy is pretty stupid too.
    pookiekins34

Answer by pookiekins34 at 11:14 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I don't let my dd watch family guy. That is a show for hubby and I. LOL.
    zoomomto3

Answer by zoomomto3 at 1:44 PM on Jul. 11, 2011

• My kids are 12 and almost 18, so not too many things on regular TV they can't watch.  Especially the 17 year old.  I don't let my 12 year old daughter watch the Movie Channel series like True Blood or Game of thrones etc...I did ban Dora the explorer when my youngest was little lol

Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:18 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• I don't like my kids to watch Sponge Bob Square pants. They are still little yet and I don't feel that show is appropriate and it has no education value at all.

There has been family members that have let the kids watch a show that I don't like (Jeff Dunham show strong language) and I haven't said anything only because they don't watch my kids all that often.
    mommyjewel

Answer by mommyjewel at 11:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2011

• No family guy, simpsons or any of those adult cartoons. They cannot watch 2 and a half men or shows like that either. I usually only let them watch PBS or something educational. I hate tv and there is so much crap on it!

amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:26 AM on Jul. 11, 2011